here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

book #6 ready to ship & an extra tidbit...

yippee!

it's here...

brand new...hot off the printing press...

book #6!

it's loaded with tips & helpful hints...

it's got 11 art parts projects,
with complete instructions &
some step out photos...

it's a new larger format...

I'm pleased with how it turned out!

THANK YOU MATT YOUNG!


here's the scoop, if you'd like to order the new book...

it's $14.95 plus $5.00 for priority tracked shipping in the USA...

international shipping is $14.50....

I can fit 3 books in one mailer, to save you shipping $...

so...if you want to share shipping with a friend...

or if you need any of the past books...
I have books 4 & 5 in stock here...
but just 3 copies left of book #3...sold out!

  1. send me an email @ wbv1213@me.com
  2. let me know if it's a US order or international
  3. let me know if you'd like it signed with or without your name...
  4. if it's a gift...remember to include that name...
  5. I'll send you a PayPal request...

here's the tidbit part of the post...

if you're a blog reader, you've seen my technique for making custom epoxy memo pins...

the complete instructions are in book #3...

here's the basics...
punch a letter/number etc...
place the memo pin over the punched circle...
fill with Glossy Accents & allow to dry...
it takes several hours...
like 4 or more...

but it's well worth the wait...

the other day I wanted to use one of these memo pins...
but it just seemed a bit small...
I was wishing for a larger one...
it needed more impact...

I've made @ least a thousand of these guys to use in my classes...
why didn't I think of this before?

it finally dawned on me that if I hot glued
an idea-ology foliage flower
to the back of the memo pin...

look...

it really jazzed it up LOTS!




cool huh?

that one little extra layer completely transformed the whole thing...
now I LOVE LOVE LOVE them even more!

***NEWS FLASH***

for anyone ordering books...

orders placed TODAY,
THURSDAY or FRIDAY...
will have a little extra ***something*** included in their package!

what is the ***something***?

I have NO CLUE...

just thought it might be a nice touch...
so...I guess...

whatever I find...lol!

happy Thursday!

I hope the memo pin idea & book #6 inspire you to...

make art!
wendy

12 comments:

Gabrielle said...

What a fabulous idea! Why didn't we think of it before?! All those books need good homes!

Debby said...

Cool look to those pins! Gonna get my order in for that book!!!

Helen said...

Love that flower idea it is great... have got book 6 on its way to me very soon.

octlove said...

got my book ordered before I even finished reading today's post...lol

love that extra touch for the memo pin...now I have to see what else I can add to those little suckers:)

Vic said...

I love the new book! The new format is great.

SusanK said...

What a super idea! Whoohoo!

Cher said...

great idea! want the book..will mail ya!

Cim Allen said...

Congrats on book #6. Friday is payday so expect an email from me then :) Have a great day Wendy

Deb Neerman said...

Congrats on your latest book! And wowza, those memo pins look fantabulous!!! Why didn't I think of that?!? You rock!

Dorothy said...

Great idea with the memo pins!!!
Thank you!

Kaz Hall said...

Love that idea Wendy!! thanks for sharing love it! book looks fab too xx

jan metcalf said...

Sweet memo flowers!