here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

flea finds...


I just wanted to pop in for a quickie HI, so you'll KNOW I'm thinking of my blog friends.
-
Here's a FLEA FINDS from few weeks ago.
I have a THING for shoes...even if I can't WEAR them.
And who doesn't NEED a shoe sizer? I obviously did!
-
Back to the studio...aka...cruise prep area...
-
cutting...stamping...more cutting...more stamping...
and eventually kitting & shipping.
-
The deadline is getting closer!!!!!!!!!!
YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Gotta hurry!
I hope your day is GREAT...
-
Think of me when YOU...
make art!
wendy
ps...back with more Q&A just as soon as I can...

8 comments:

Unknown said...

What fabulous finds ... can see why you needed them ... I think of you when I am making art too X

Anonymous said...

Well, I feel that deadline too. You're making cruise kits for us (yea!), and I'm working on cruise swaps. I wasn't sure I'd want to do that, but it adds to the excitement. Just a little over 3 weeks....
Eileen in NYC

Linda said...

I am with Eileen and you working on that deadline (although your deadline is a couple weeks earlier than ours). Knowing me, I will be working right up until late on Oct 10 when I tell myself- " You are DONE- go to bed, you have to be at the airport EARLY" (I am not leaving until Sunday morning as I live in Northern CA).

Thanks for all the hard work behind the scenes (and for sharing glimpses of it!) See you soon!

Linda

michelle said...

Very cute finds. I hope you are staying sane over there. . . remember it is all worth it in the long run.

Art By Wanda said...

Yep, I'm thinking of you!! Our homeschool group has a play day at the park this afternoon and I'm stamping some Studio 490 on grungepaper to take with to cut while I'm there. Loved the pic of your husband die cutting.. it's awesome that he helps you!!!!

Debby said...

Finally sitting down! It was the day of errands and I have gotten a summer cold so don't know if art is in the cards for today. Wish I was going cruising with all of you. Love your finds. I bought some vintage ledger pages when I went and a couple of old pictures. Need to get copies of them made. Have fun.

Michele K said...

Cool things, Wendy! I'm surprised the shoe form is not adorned with grunge! Maybe you could wok on that!! lol Thanks for sharing and take care...

Bethan said...

I reckon you should just ditch the cruise and hop over to the UK instead!!! so much less stressful for you!!.....whadya think!?!

Bethan