here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

nice big photos today...

Forget the peeks...
lets get right to some LARGE photos...

This is one of my favorite new releases from Maya Road.
It's called the square scroll frame coaster.

This is the first CHA project that I dug into, when my box arrived.
I knew immediately what I wanted to create with this cutie...

It's titled...ART SQUARED...
see the little 2?

I did little square mini collages and had a BLAST...

The cover...it's embossed. The inside pages are flat.



inside...


more fun...



and another...

See the MINI HOUSE? I want a million of these guys...

The kraft colored base is new too...
they're called journaling tags...



On to more NEW releases...

More MINI chipboard alphabets...YIPPEE...
You KNOW I LOVE mini...

They're sprayed with the metallic turquoise Maya Mist...
Couldn't be easier...




New stamps from Maya Road...
The bird & the cage...
It's FATE...in my new studio 490 release, "just a note" was a PERFECT sentiment for this card...
The birds are stamped on grungepaper....

hmmm...What else can I share??

A while back I showed you an idea I had brewing...
These are some jenni bowlin papers...
it's pre art...



Here's the final result...



Again...I LOVE the new BLACK gingham flower.

That's the Tuesday update...

The grand prize contest starts Friday...it's the Ranger giveaway!!

I think you know what's coming next...

make art!

wendy

20 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Fabulous Project Wendy! Love the S flourish and the houses are cute! Like your picture version of the house too and Art squared is a fabulous BG and front also! TFS off to "make art"

Sharon Margiotta said...

WOW! Thats all i'm gonna say ... WOW!

Unknown said...

Wendy- Those projects are AMAZING! I love the gingham flower too. And your little house has inspired me to rework the album about my house- thank you for the inspiration!
melissa

scrappin-scrappin said...

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats all I can say!

Nancy Wethington said...

Your work is absolutely gorgeous!

KAT said...

Beautiful - love all the new chipboard from Maya Road! Those papers on your sampler - Yummy! Love that S...

Elaine A said...

Wendy -

FANTABULOUS! Everything just looks yummy - what a treat for the eyes!

Thank you for sharing - Elaine Allen

Linda said...

Awesome!

Linda

Debby said...

Thanks for the amazing peeks. Those coasters are really cool and will make a fun mini book. I'm thinking Christmas gifts and maybe they will get done if I start as soon as they are available.

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

Hi Wendy!
I think your artwork and blog are OUTSTANDING!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! You have won a Blog Award!!! Please see my blog for details!!!!!!

carpediem said...

Great projects Wendy! Love the shape of the MR chipboard!

Anonymous said...

Oh my!
Eileen in NYC

Dianal said...

love what you did with the Jenny bowlin papers ... and I'm lovin the gingham flowers!!!

Donna said...

Love the houses, love the chipboard, love the stamps.
LOVE BIG PICTURES!!!!

No little peeks!

Tona said...

Love your projects, especially Art squared. Thanks for the inspiration!

michelle said...

I am so in love what wonderful projects. . .

Jill W. said...

I want it all!!! smooch...♥
~Jill

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

These are all seriously awesome!

Elaine said...

Another day of FABULOUS stuff!!! WOWWWWWWW....the mini chip alphas are hot! :) I love your mini shaped chipboard album and I'd like a million mini houses too!!! That maya mist is so neat on the letters! thanks again for the major hit of inspiration!

Lisa Pace said...

WOW... STUNNING is all I can think of to say! You are such a talented lady!!!