here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Saturday, July 18, 2009

new stamps...new storage binder...



Here's volume 3...new studio 490 stamps
...in their new binder...


ALL the flowers are stamped on grungepaper...
the giant scroll is from tim's grungeboard elements.

Did you notice the cool corners on the right side?

They're from tim's idea-ology line.

they were the perfect fit.
Like the background papers?

It's graphic45 and Jenni Bowlin...my 2 all time favorites!
I'm IN LOVE with their papers!!!
*
Here's a closer shot of the flower made with the dimensional rose stamp.
The small flower center is made with tim's foliage.
*
I'll be back with a "how to" make the rose after CHA...
let me just say...
be warned...it's addicting!!!
*
Right now I'm up to my ears in assignments & the deadline is CLOSE...
*
I'll leave for CHA next Sunday...still LOTS to do...
More Maya Road projects and samples for my demo for Ranger...
YIKES!!
*
Coming next week...
*
MAYA ROAD SNEAK PEEKS...finally!! I'm dieing to share!!
*
The PRESCOTT shopping finds...
Staying with tim & Mario...WHAT A BLAST!!!!!!!
I'm one lucky chick!
*
AND...
*
Another "book celebration" contest...YIPPEE!!
*
So...now...
I'm off to...
make (CHA) art!
wendy
ps...have a wonderful arty weekend!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so happy I pre-ordered that stamp set....love the new flowers, Wendy. Hell, love everything you do!
Eileen in NYC
(who is counting down to the cruise!)

Tona said...

Love the flowers & the binder that they're on.
Have a great creative weekend!

Debby said...

Love the new cover and the flowers. Looking forward to seeing what is new from all of the cool companies. I got 2 new sets of your stamps yesterday so hope to create something today.

Anonymous said...

Love it all!!

I'm sitting here, working on a grungepaper swap .. your flowers are tempting me to change my idea, but I'm going to stay the course. *lol*

Ah, Graphics45 & JenniB ... my favs, too!

scrappin-scrappin said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the rose, now I will have to get that stamp set to!!! Love Graphic45 & JenniB paper! Can't wait to see Maya Road sneak peaks!

Judy Hayes said...

Your stamp binder cover is so wonderful! Love it!
Makes me want that rose flower stamp!
smiles...

Linda M. Cain said...

SWEEEEET! Love the cover!
Love G45 and Jenni Bowlin.

Paper Patti said...

Hey, Roomie:

Love all your new stamps! Especially love the flowers on the binder.

Will call you this week to catch up. Busy, busy with the mad last minute rush.

Patti

mamakat said...

I've just returned from a trip to Elk Grove where I was able to purchase some of your new releases, YEAH!! It was about 108 degrees and sat in traffic for over an hour but it was well worth it. Can't wait to get my hands on the new binder now. Please,please,please...

carpediem said...

Gorgeous flowers and love the background papers!! Can't wait to see your MR samples!

Penci said...

OOOOHHHH, now I know what I'm gonna do with my storage binder! Would not have thought of the corners so thanks for that idea.
Can't wait to see more next week.

Sharon Margiotta said...

Stunning! Simply stunning!

Unknown said...

You are one lucy chic for sure. I hope you guys the best at CHA. I hope to hear a response to my request after things settle down.

Let me know if you need any grunt help in Orlando.

Your BFF Terry

Scrapthat said...

Sooo pretty Wendy! TFS!

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

Those flowers are just gorgeous.

Jill W. said...

The flowers, the flowers, oh I'm finally going to learn how to make those flowers!! After CHA you say, I am counting the days, my grunge paper is getting dusty wanting to be made into flowers!!
~Jill

D's Paper Studio said...

Wendy...I can't wait to get inky with it.