here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Sunday, July 5, 2009

huge flower, holly & PINK

Happy SUNDAY...
it's another day of peeks...

this is a HUGE flower and a larger peek for you...
I'm in LOVE...
the center is made with just one stamp...
and any background you choose...



And what could this be???????



BEWARE...the next photo contains...

PINK!
YIKES...I know...

I have no clue how this happened yesterday...




Tidbits and answering questions...
YES...the yahoo group for our CRUISERS will be starting soon...
We're just waiting for the complete list of emails so the invites can be sent...

SOON...I promise!

BUT...I need to say...

If you think I tease...tim is worse...
I'm just saying...WORSE! WAY WORSE!

The new studio 490 stamps are made & will ship immediately after CHA...so, according to Ted...
no long wait...YIPPEE!

That's it for today.
More peeks tomorrow...

No arting for me...gotta PACK...for the next art adventure...
More on that tomorrow.

I hope you have time today to play and...
make art!
wendy

14 comments:

Nancy Lynn said...

Just can't wait until you and Tim start the Mexico Cruise Yahoo Group. I am sooooooooooo ready for that. Love all of your artwork Wendy. Have fun planning for the cruise with Tim. Nancy Lynn

Debbie K. said...

Thanks for the "peeks" Wendy. Can't wait to see the real photos:) Just love your flowers!
Debbie Kaste

slbt17 said...

I love the peeks and can not wait to see all of the sets!
and your book - your book looks like it will be a lot of fun!
Sandra

Penci said...

I think I'm in love also!

Earlene said...

OH Wendy you are a tease. This remins me of my brother who was 10 years older than me. JUST ONE BIG TEASE.

So sorry I can't go on the cruise this year.

Last year cruise--this year Back surgery.

Loving the Flowers.

carpediem said...

I am liking what I'm seeing! Hoping it's a new Christmas set and of course, flowers! Your teeny tiny sneak peeks had me staring and squinting at the screen until I realized you could click on the photos and zoom in!!! Looking forward to seeing all of the images in each set! laura j

Debby said...

Love the peeks. Hope you will be teaching us how to make those big flowers. Can't wait to be able to order the new stuff. Am trying to be good and save up some moolah for the new stuff. Have fun on your trips!!

Alyce said...

Loving the peeks. And I need to agree with you ~ Tim is a terrible tease!

Susan said...

Ooh, I just love that flower! And the pink. You are certainly a tease - can't wait for more.
Susan

KAT said...

That blue flower if awesome... The center looks like a ROSE!!! Hmmm do I see a Holly leave???

So you are working on cruise planning tomorrow - come back and share with us who are dying to know!!!

KAT said...

I think I see a text background on that blue flower - that is way cool!

Chirpin Is Fun said...

Oh my gosh! I love what you have been "peeking" to us...yes, even the pink! Can't wait!

Hels Sheridan said...

Oh I cannot wait to see the new designs...am very excited!!! Have a great day! x

Anonymous said...

Love the peaks ... can't wait to play! Ooohhhh ... and new stamps SOON! YEA!!!