here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Friday, July 3, 2009

and the winner is.........

...insert fireworks here...

and a drumroll...

the first "celebration" winner is...

the random generator chose #50...

Here's that comment...

Penci said...
I only have 4 sets but during my window shopping online I am always looking at yours. I have decided to wait until the new sets make their premiere as I know I am definitely going to want all of those, especially the mini art set. I was just telling someone this weekend at Ten Seconds STudio that I wasn't really a flowery kinda gal but you have definitely turned me around cuz your grunge take on the horticulture is just right!!!!! Love your stuff.Penci Petty
July 1, 2009 6:30 PM


CONGRATS to PENCI...
Send me your address & we'll get this binder sent to you.


Gotta have a photo with the post...

Hmmmmmmm...what can I do?

Rick said...
"show them my FAVORITE studio 490 flower from this release...

OK...here you go...

ANOTHER...peek...(there are lots of others in previous posts)
his fav plus 3 more...



The "celebration" continues...

The second "giveaway" is next week...

we'll give...........???
Some...

I think we'll save the Ranger box for the FINAL drawing...
ANTICIPATION is fun!!!!!!!!!!
RIGHT?

So next week will be some MAYA ROAD goodies...
One lucky blog friend will win some of my most favorite Maya Road products...

They are perfect for inking & stamping!

More peeks coming...over the weekend...
no long post...just a studio 490 peek...
I'll do one each day...

THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH for all the blog comments!
You guys make me very HAPPY!

May your holiday sparkle!

And just a reminder...
to...

make art!
wendy

20 comments:

Margaret Kane Ward said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margaret Kane Ward said...

love that sneak peek!!! You're a terrible tease, but i love your art, so....... i just keep coming back!!

scrappin-scrappin said...

The peaks look very interesting!!!!
Can't wait for them to come out in full bloom! Congradulations Penci!!

Colleen said...

Love the sneak peak. Can't wait to see more.

Sharon Margiotta said...

Lucky girl!! Hope your holiday sparkles too!

Sue said...

Just Met Penci in Texas last week... You go girl!! How nice of Wendy and Ranger to have this give away...
:) Snick~ Sue

Donna said...

If youra posting, I bea reading!

I like the sneak peeks! But would LOVE a big peek!

Sarah said...

That sneak peek is so teeny tiny! More of a tease than a peek!!

Tona said...

Congrats to the winner!
I'm really likin' that flower from the sneek peek.

Anonymous said...

Congrats. ... love the sneek peaks.

Alyce said...

Contrats to Penci! Looking forward to the complete reveal at the end of the teasing. Happy 4th to all!

Debby said...

I am looking forward to when you can show a full view and not a peek! It is hard to wait. Hope you will teach in Bloomington again soon.

2amscrapper said...

Congrats to the winner. Can't wait til the next chance at a prize. I think I'm likin' that sentiment in the sneak peak.

Penci said...

OMGoodness!!!! WoooHooo! I am a lucky girl. Must be all that creative mojo I got from Tim last weekend!
I am so freakin' excited, thank you so much Wendy and Ranger!!!!! This is so awesome!!!
Now I can't wait to fill that sucker up with all your new sets. How bout giving us a full preview so I can start planning now?!?!?
Thank you, thank you, thank you. What a neat blessing.
Penci

Courtney said...

ooh stop teasing... can't wait for the stamps and the book.

D's Paper Studio said...

Congratultions!

I love that flower and is that stem also yours. Awesome.

Kim said...

Keep the sneak peeks coming!! Love them & can't wait to see the new stamps!!!!

Elaine said...

I guess being a tease CAN be a good thing...It's a good thing you make art, girl! LOL

Hels Sheridan said...

Oh my, I need to see more!!! Sneaky peeps ain't enough to feed my obsession....LOL.....Happy Holiday..have a fab day and thank you for all your inspiration and wonderful stamp designs...Hels x

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Penci, who is clearly on a roll.
thanks Wendy for the peeks, but give us some more!
Eileen