here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Monday, June 16, 2008

Free stamps from Maya Road?? EDITED!

COOL!! Check out Caroline's blog for the juicy details. Leave a post here to have the chance for a FREE RAK from Maya Road, in celebration of WSW.

On the agenda today...
packing up all the samples I made with my stamps...sending them off to Michelle. YIKES! Makes me sad to send them all far away...I hope she likes them. I'm dieing to show you & just as soon as I get the OK...you better believe you'll see them here.

After that...back to my Maya Road CHA assignments. Got 3 done so far...LOTS more to do!

Might just take an hour & park out on the deck. I LOVE sun!!

3 more sleeps 'til Ranger U!! YIPPEE!

Happy Monday!
wendy
edited...and what goes with FREE STAMPS? FREE INK PADS!!
Check it out on tim's blog! Who knows??? YOU might win both!!

13 comments:

Diana said...

Can't wait to see them. Tell Mchelle to hurry it up. Caroline's cupcakes are too cute. Creativily is everywhere. Oh, and pick me!

marlis said...

This is sheer agony, the waiting. I need to plan a creativity get away - just me and my room...

Lori said...

I'll bet there is Distress Ink involved in those samples! Hmmm..I really like those Maya Road brass flowers, oh, and the chipboard, and everything else...Ranger U will be fun! I'm anxious to hear how you liked playing with the melting pot!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Can I be your Porter for Ranger U??? Sounds like so much fun!

Looking forward to those stamps girl!

Jenna Franklin said...

I can't wait to see everything! Counting down the days...

borcherding said...

I really have NO patience. Have I told you that? ;-)
Gotta check out the stuff at 2 Peas. Only 3 more sleeps until Ranger? SO FUN!!! I hope you are able to show us all your samples from that - I HATE all of this torture!! ;-)

D's Paper Studio said...

What a beautiful gift Wendy. I can't wait to get started on my project. You go get some sun...helps the creativity! LOL

I'm so want to go to Ranger U. I hope to apply for the next one. Doesn't mean I'll get in, buy my LSS is willing to sponsor me since I teach stamping and she wants more altered arts in the store. In the meantime...share with us about your Ranger U experience.

BethW said...

Super projects. I can't wait to try them. Thank you so much for sharing your incredible talent with us all!

Linda M. Cain said...

Great stuff, girl! It's almost "Time for Tim!!!" Wonderful classes...could not ask for more!
Linda

BethW said...

I would hate to send them away also. I'm already entered on Tim's blog so I might as well give this a shot. Thanks for the opportunity.

BethW said...

And obviously being a senior citizen I suffer from mental lapses-sorry for the double post.

Carole said...

Love love love gifts - Can't wait to see everything wonderful from CHA !!! Thank you for the opportunity to enter =)

saner4 said...

Wow, I had no idea you could do so much with these products...love the flower on your shoe and the purse is totally adorable!