here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Thursday, June 5, 2008

2 REAL photos today!!

No...NOT the stamps...something else. Here's a thought...

You might try sucking up to Michelle. See if that might help???
BTW...she LOVED my stamp photos...both the backs & the blurry one too...just incase you wondered!

Sorry about the teasing. No more......for today @ least!!

Product review...

These are new corner rounders made by Zutter, same folks who make the Bind-It-All.

They just arrived here today.



Here's a closer peek @ what the corners look like.


They cut thru THICK chipboard really easily. THICK...like Maya Road books... That's what I used to test them. I also tried them on the thick Hambly acrylic sheets. PERFECT!

They look like a nice sturdy product to me... Lifetime guarantee...I'm NOT associated...but when I find something good, I like to pass the word.

Ok...another eye surgeon appointment for Rick. I hope it's another good report...

Have a GREAT fun weekend.
I bet you know what I'll be doing.......

wendy
ps...Got 4 samples done today. 2 Christmas...2 ??? Can't say...

6 comments:

Valonda L. said...

A good corner rounder? I could use those! I'll keep my eyes open for those, thanks for the info.

Linda M. Cain said...

Did you buy these online or in a store? If online....where's the link, you stinker?!?!?
Good luck, Rick!

Linda

Catherine said...

oooooooooooooooh, this looks nice!! Will they be available after CHA?

D's Paper Studio said...

are the zutter corners available now?

Ryzmomplus2 said...

okay you had me at bind it all! Now there's a corner rounder! Way cool.

Scrapthat said...

Hoping all goes well with Rick's appointment!
I bet that corner rounder will go through grunge like butta! Enjoy!!