here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Thursday, January 17, 2008

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 weeks & counting...


I leave 3 weeks from today for CHA!!! YIKES!!...TONS to do before then.

Mr. Fed-Ex, the new man in my life, delivered a HUGE box of Maya Road goodies last night. I am NOT prejudice when I say...OMG!! I thought CHA-S microchips were to die for and they couldn't possible create anything better. WRONG!! Caroline & Deb have REALLY done some things that are even cooler than cool. One ITEM in particular about made me faint!!!!! I think THEY were made just for me!!

Can't have a post without a photo. This bit of inspiration was taken @ Ranger U. I love the display & the message...

I hope you're working on your Maya Road submissions. Not much time left!! I'd love to send a blogging friend a package!! Let me know if you win!

Happy Thursday!!
Wendy

3 comments:

Genevieve said...

Hi Wendy, I've popped over for a look from T!m's blog. I love your business cards. How lucky are you to be going to CHA - one day if I win lotto, I'm there! Your other work is lovely too. Nice chatty blog.

Cheers!

Genevieve
Western Australia

Jen Crossley said...

You will be fine Wendy Im sure you will get everything done in time.
Cant wait to see all the new products from CHA .
Have fun
Jen

SANDIE MALLON said...

Wendy cant wait to see all the maya road new releases.. have a ball .. I picked up the maya road birds tin the other day .. cant wait to play with it .. this site is a bad influence, hows this 3 AUSSIES MESSAGES TONIGHT .. THATS SOMETHING IRONIC