here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

SHHHHHHHH...I stole this photo!!



I hijacked ( a nicer word for stole) this from Caroline's blog to show my blog friends a few new Maya Road products. See the metal flower??? When those guys arrived I about fainted. OMG!!! They are PERFECT for all sorts of projects from cards to home decor items & layouts. And...FINALLY...mini alphabets. I've been dieing for them. Again...PERFECT for mini albums & cards. They are naked...so they can easily be painted, inked, papered or stamped. If you look closely, you'll also see a portion of the black die cut sheer sheet. I haven't seen this in person yet...but my little mind already has ideas. Same material as the sheer albums!!
If you are @ CHA, come see these goodies and TONS more in booth 1987. I'd LOVE to meet ALL my blogging friends!!
Enjoy your Tuesday. I think you know what I'll be doing...yep...
MAKING ART!
Wendy

4 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

I had to chuckle about the definition of "hijack!" LOL!!! You can also use the other word...scraplift too! Heehee!!

I cannot wait to see your take on these great new products from Maya!

How exciting!!!!

Rachel Greig said...

Metal flowers - nice!!

SANDIE MALLON said...

exciting, love the metal flower

Glee-scrap said...

When I saw the "trinket" metal flower on Caroline's blog last night I fell in love, and I guessed it was the thing you said "I think they were made just for me!" because they look like "you"...your style...and alcohol inks on METAL...you! Yeah, and the scaled down alphas will come in very handy, too. Sigh...I wish I were going to CHA...