here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Birthday to MY MASTER, a little art & some REALLY exciting news...


Happy Birthday to my friend & mentor...LISA PACE! She's co ordinator of our DT @ Maya Road and has the really big task of keeping us all in line! I hope this arrives in Texas today...HAPPY BD LISA!! She's 43, if you NEED to know that & a Memory Makers Master for 2008. She teases me about having an accent...I live in Illinois...she lives in TEXAS...now who do you think has the accent?? HELLO...
*******************************************************
This is her BD tag. It started with a Maya Road 5 x 5 square chipboard book. What was really fun, was using the calendar stamps as a background on the MR letters. VERY fun. The tiny crown is from the motifs chipboard set & it was a perfect fit for U4-1149 Paper Scallop stamp from Stampers Anonymous. The background paper is my new favorite from K & Co & it's called Typography. I just bought 12 MORE sheets earlier this week. God forbid I run out...And, my latest addiction is pearls. For some unknown reason, I've been adding them to everything. It's odd how this art stuff works. Never used a pearl before...
*******************************************************
You can see the other tags created for Lisa here, on our DT blog.
Now for BREAKING NEWS...Stores will get their newsletters TODAY...showing ALL the COOL NEW PRODUCTS! We got a preview yesterday & I am sooooooooo excited. This is THE BEST RELEASE. There are TONS of WAY COOL products, with unlimited arting possibilities!! I can't wait to share WITH ALL OF YOU!!! So...come back...after the stores get the OFFICIAL word, we can spill the beans...It will be later TODAY...Link below!!! updated @ 10:45am.
***Here's the link*** you won't believe your eyes!!!!!
Check it out. Over 100 NEW exciting products!!! Don't forget...study hard. The contest is coming!
********************************************************
Now you'll need to study this catalog...there's a BLOG CONTEST coming. I'll give you a head start. The contest will involve selecting which artwork on the cover & inside the catalog is mine...pay attention...the prize will be REALLY good!!
I'll be back with an update & a link to the catalog later!
Thanks again for visiting and a final HAPPY BIRTHDAY to LISA!! I hope your day is THE BEST EVER!
Wendy
ps...check out Tim's blog, & if you are an animal lover...please donate! I did!

13 comments:

Linda Broom said...

Wendy - this is stunning! I can't wait for the newsletter today!

Linda B.

Michelle Zindorf said...

Love this tag! Especially love the calendar stamping on the letters. I'll be checking back later today, very curious :)

Valonda L. said...

Great Job! Love the tag. I am anxiously awaiting the unveiling!
Valonda L.

Lisa Pace said...

Thanks so much Wendy for the birthday wishes. You are just the sweetest.

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Wow!!! What a super cute birthday gift! Man, Lisa's just a baby! I feel so OLD!!! (gonna be 46)....GADS

OK... I printed out the entire Winter Catalog... loving the goodies! RICK RACK in velvet? So darn cute!!!
loving it all.

Lynn said...

I am gonna be in SOOOO much trouble. I love all this stuff. Can I just order a truck load, please??

ginny said...

I got my Maya Road preview and you are right...lots of cool stuff.
The card is great, Wendy!

Valonda L. said...

LOOOVE the new stuff! Love it...did I already say that. It's true.
Anticipating the blog contest...
Valonda L.

Michelle said...

Wendy,

Surprise, I'm finally leaving a comment. Just looked through the preview and WOW!!! Lots or cool stuff coming out.

So...do you want to know what I want? I heard from a very reliable source you are going to write the stores order!!!!!!! So if you need any help just let me know.

Michelle

Rachel Greig said...

Yummo!! Nice stuff!!!

Escape said...

Love it, love it, love it!!! My name is Lisa, do I get one too?!?!?! :-) As usual, your work is amazing!!

Linda M. Cain said...

Wendy!
We are all sooooo proud of you!!! What a GREAT accomplishment. We know how terribly hard you work, and this is such a wonderful debut for a terrific artist! YOU GO, GIRL!!!!! Yes, I'm screaming!!!
Linda

Glee-scrap said...

The MR Catalog just gets better every year! Your artwork in there is beautiful, as usual...well, what I THINK is your artwork(I'm studying for your upcomming blog contest)-bring it on!
Lisa's B-Day greeting is beautiful!