here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Saturday, January 12, 2008

FREE Maya Road goodies???


Here's a Maya Road news flash...

1. Do you LOVE Maya Road??
2. Do you want YOUR Art displayed in the Maya Road booth @ CHA W 2008 next month?

3. Do you want FREE Maya Road goodies?

4. All the juicy details are here...

5. But wait...there's more (Sound like an old RONCO commercial?) If any of MY BLOG friends are chosen, let me know...send me a scan & I'll post it on my blog &&&&& I'll give you some Maya Road goodness from my stash too!!

Sounds exciting to me!! Happy arting!!
Wendy

1 comment:

Donalda said...

Oh this is awesome !!! I sent in something I made with my Maya Road flowers and flourishes.
Thanks for the heads up !!!!
Donalda
dolphin57@verizon.net