here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Mono MONA.........



Somedays I'm easily amused. I like to see how many stamps I can incorporate onto a single simple card. This one uses 4. Tim's clock was a perfect fit to use as a halo for Mona. I LOVE it when things work as planned.


For a real treat, make sure you visit tim's blog. WONDERFUL eyecandy & REALLY good giveaways!! He is amazing!



Blogger has me baffled. Some folks can click on the photos to enlarge them & others get a screen to open the file to see them. I've visited some friends blogspot blogs & I'm not able to click on them either. Drives me crazy!! So...if some kind soul comes up with a solution here...I'll give them a nice package of goodies!!! That's a PROMISE!





Here's a lovely photo...NOT!! This was the view yesterday from my studio windows and actually every window in the house. But wait...there is NO VIEW!!! Ice everywhere. Winter in Illinois is NOT fun! Rachel dared me to open a window for 5 seconds & take a photo for her. NEVER! HA!
My neice was born 25 years ago today & believe it or not, the temperature was 90 degrees. Thought I'd throw in a little random tid-bit!

Bears game today @ 3:15, so I'll be working on my Maya Road CHA projects 'til then.

Have a good Sunday & MAKE ART...or shop!
Wendy

9 comments:

Crzy Boss said...

Hi Wendy,
I found you through Tim's blog. YEA! I love Tim and the techniques he teaches and now I have another great artist. WOW!! Your work is fantastic. I am so glad I found you. Keep up the great work and maybe someday I can take a class from you. Sharon Bennett, Modesto, CA

Michelle said...

Hey Wendy,
I was having the same problem on my blog with the file download thing. November 29th seems to be the day it all went funky :-)

Anyway, after some searching last night, I came across the fix in the Blogger 'known issues' blog. They are working on fixing it but have also given instructions on how to fix it in the meantime.

Here is the link to the blog/fix. It is the first post. You will have to edit your posts and make the appropriate changes in the HTML.

http://knownissues.blogspot.com/

I was able to get mine fixed last night. Hope they get it fixed soon!

Penny said...

As Michelle said, it's Blogger's problem which they are trying to fix. Hopefully soon!

Love the clock as a halo on this card, what a clever idea!

SANDIE MALLON said...

mona is looking good and i love the clock idea youre just full of fantastic inspiration have a cheery sunday thanks for the cool cards im going to do some stamping..

SANDIE MALLON said...

mona is looking good and i love the clock idea youre just full of fantastic inspiration have a cheery sunday thanks for the cool cards im going to do some stamping..

Rachel Greig said...

Great card!!! How did the bears go?

tim holtz said...

love all you do wendy! keep 'em coming - you inspire us all! mona is my favorite... happy holidays!
-tim

Unknown said...

Love the Mona! The 4 stamps really work well together. FYI--I've been having to open some photo software when I try to view your photos lately. Wasn't like that before....thought it was my computer!

Lisa

ginny said...

Your Mona card looks great with the Tim stamps for Stampers Anonymous and the border done by David Simon for Stampers Anonymous. Love that border. When Michelle Ward designed for Stampers Anonymous, she made a point of making sure the images were sized to use together. I am happy that Tim often does this for us, too.