here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Friday, December 28, 2007

it's ALL about the FUN...




Family, friends & FUN. That's what makes the holidays so great.

Since my brother Paul can not be outdone by Rick and his custom cards, he made me this card. Here's the inside. Check out the lower right corner for the funny part. It says..."Turn over, just incase you think I bought it."



And here's the back...


Looks like he's been paying attention and you can see that he has quite a sense of humor!

And now...back to our regularly scheduled programming...



Here's a few more tag samples for my Ranger technique class.
BEWARE...these guys are very addicting! The top right is my favorite from yesterday, using the distress embossing powder. LOVE IT!!
That's it for today!!
CHEERS!!
Wendy




6 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Hi, Wendy!

LOVE these tags...hmmm, since I'm snowed in (again), maybe I'll play with some of the distress EP!

LOL on Paul's card! Great sense of humor...gotta love brothers! LOL!!

Penny said...

ROFL! Love your brother's sense of humour!

Escape said...

Your brother's card is NOT from a store???? No way!! :-) Too funny!

Can't wait to see the rest of the tags---it's like the 12 Tags all over again!!

The Artistic Spirit said...

Great tags, wish I could be closer to have some of your talent rub off on me. I think your brother has the right idea.

Rachel Greig said...

Love those tags! And that card is something like my hubby does for me!!!!! LOL!!

Gretz said...

Love those tags!