here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Monday, November 5, 2007

And the winners are...DRUMROLL......




but before we get to that...


THANKS to ALL who visited the blog & left comments. I really appreciate all the sweet notes & I'll pass the "FAVORITES" info on to Caroline & Deb. You guys are GREAT!!


We had 127 comments posted here, and 41 emails sent with comments, plus there were the posting on the 2peas sites. That's WONDERFUL!! So...let's give 3 goodie packages to...


Grand prize...iluvf14 (journal package)

First prize...e (Maya Road Train chipboard book & some Maya Road surprises)

Second prize...sunniemommie (Maya Road goodie package)


CONGRATS girls!!! Please send me your address & I'll get these in the mail ASAP!!


I've really enjoyed this and I WILL do it again. Stay tuned...sneak peek coming, as soon as the Distress crackle paint...cracks!!
Wendy

1 comment:

Sunnymommie said...

WENDY!!!!! I just got package today and I love them!!! I cant wait to start on them.... thank you so much! hugs!!!